Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tervigon WIP 2

 

Here are some pics of the latest additions.  I added three birthing canals, a base, and egg sacks across the back and below.  I like the tentacle/vein across the one side, and need to add one to the other side.  I like the impotent looking little front claws which brings your attention to the bulk of the creature, and not its fighting ability.  The claws are ok, but I like the little talons better.  Hopefully when I get it painted, it will come together a little better.
Tervigon Part 1
Tervigon WIP done

5 comments:

  1. Wow. It has really beefed up since the last post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Nice innovation with the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have never thought to use glass beads as egg sacs. Are you going to sully them up with grit, or leave them smooth like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beads are some flattened marbles my son threw away. I am going to leave them smooth in the areas not covered by the tentacles/veins. I am ready to be done modelling and start painting the beast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That thing looks awesome! The marbles are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors