Friday, February 20, 2009

Eldar Scorpions




Here are the finished scorpions. I really need to work on my camera taking skills, they are still not quite there yet. These guys turned out great. I found that adding yellow to the green and browns, made a much better highlight color.


I love using these guys on a flank move. They have some great strength 4 (great for eldar) and a great 3+ save which means they won't fold like wet toilet paper under pressure. My favorite memory of these guys in battle was once when they took on a squad of ork bikers, and it came down to the exarch vs the nob with a powerfist. After the last die had stopped rolling, both were dead with the other's powerclaw around what was left of their neck.

(Click on the pic for a better shot of these guys.)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm having some trouble opening some of your pics? When I click them to expand them, they won't load. So I'm not sure if it's my comp or that it's not working right? You should look into it, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I had problems this morning too. Looks like the blogger program changed how it expands pics. Aargh! I will see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors