Saturday, February 14, 2009

Eldar Warwalker


This is one of nine war walkers in my army. The only one that is completely painted, and doesn't have magnetized weapons. I love warwalkers. They work great for thinning out all enemy troops. I like scatter lasers for most armies. Give the enemy enough chances, and they will fail their armor saves. Put your farseer next to them, and with doom and guide, you can cut a serious swath through the enemy. Put nine warwalkers down, and most armies will start to sweat. I usually only use them with the scout move if I am worried that the other army will shoot them down before they get a chance to shoot, or if I have an autarch or two to make sure they show up soon. Sure they don't have that great of armor, but they sure can dish out the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors