Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Eldar Banshees

I tried some thing new with painting the banshees. I basecoated the weapons with scorched earth, drybrushed and painted gold over the top of it, and then did a wash with Dark Walnut wood stain. I really like how the color came out. Here you can see the before and after the wood stain wash. I want to go and buy a couple of more colors for the washes.














Banshees Done

I finaly finished my banshee squad. These ladies are my can openers aka Marine killers. I just wish they spent a little more time at the gym like their scorpion counterparts. If we could just get a powersword with the strength 4 of a chainsword. Wait a minute, lets keep those only with the Space Marines, shall we?

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Nice, stunning, and simple paint job! Hope you don't mind if I flatter you and rip it off for my own Eldar? :)

    What's the name of your Craftworld btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go ahead and flatter me by stealing the paintjob. thanks for the comment. I just run it as an alaitoc army, maybe I should give them a unique name.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors