Sunday, May 16, 2010

Space Wolves-half a pack



Here are the first Space Wolves.  Half a pack of Grey hunters.  I like how the colors came out.  I am excited to finish this pack and then paint a whole pack at a time.  That should speed up the painting time.  I am going to magnetize the melta gun so I can switch it out to a plasma gun or other change for future codex changes, and if I want to try something else in the squad.  Can't wait to try these guys out in a battle.

The picture above is the best representation of the actual colors.  I am frustrated by the different results I get with each picture.  I feel like taking pictures takes as much skill as painting! 




2 comments:

  1. Oh man! These guys rule. The power fist guy's name is Aric! I love it. The color turned out perfect. The light blue highlights are right on the money. I think the shoulder pads are really cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look badass for sure. Bet the whole army would look even more badass:)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors