Monday, May 9, 2011

Stylish blogger award


Checked my email this morning and Larry at paintyourtoys chose my blog for an award.  He said that my blog was "one of the better hobby blogs out there".  Thank you very much for the kudos.  I don't know if that is true or not, I just love modeling and painting and sharing ideas with anyone who cares to come by for a visit.

So here are the rules:


“The Stylish Blogger Award given from one blogger to another one might say, is like a pat on the back for a good job. It's definitely a viral, zombie-like spread of good will so it's too good to pass up.”

The rules;
Thank and link back to the person giving you the award
Share seven things about yourself
Select 10-15 blogs who you think deserve this award
Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.


Seven things about myself:


1. I have been playing Warhammer 40k since 1989.  I have taken a few breaks here and there for school, marriage etc.
2.  I have 4 great kids.  The oldest is starting a Angels Sanguine army.
3.  I play bass guitar in a band.  Check it out at www.justbuckit.com. The band has actually paid for most of my hobby as of late.
4.  I started my blog so my brother in Iraq could see what I had been up to.  
5.  I am a Dentist.
6.  I would love to see the eldar in charge of the universe once again.  That would be a fun race to play, pre-fall eldar. No craftworlders, no exodites, no dark eldar, just the height of perfection eldar pre-Slaanesh.  Dark eldar feel the most like the original rogue trader eldar I played in high school.
7.  I am loving my airbrush.


1.fritz 40k is a blog I like to check for thinking about tactics and units in a different light.
2.captureandcontrol  Great battle reports here.
3.space-wolves-grey  Best resource for everything wolfy.
4.  samsonminis  I love his painting and airbrush work.
5. craftworldlansing Eldar tactics, lists and deep thoughts.  Both CW and Dark flavors.
6.mordian7th  Battle reports, painting, something for everyone.
7.awakeningynnead Eldar, Skaven, lists, modeling. great site.
8.rantineminor  Great looking blog.  I love his dark eldar painting and tactics.
9.fromthewarp  He does it all.  He got me started blogging.  I was super excited anytime I made the Tuesday top ten.  I believe it was twice.


I really like all the blogs that I follow.  I tried to pick some that haven't been awarded yet, and others that are just too good to pass up.  Thanks again Larry. 

2 comments:

  1. It'd be great if everyone didn't link FromTheWarp

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very hard to choose from so many good blogs. I really like all those that I follow.

    From the Warp is the guy who got me started blogging so I sent him a kudos. You are right though, I tried to get people who hadn't been chosen yet.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors