Monday, August 17, 2009

Space Hulk

Although I am an eldar player through and through, I think I will have to break down and buy the new space hulk game. The models are beautiful, and I loved playing the original space hulk in the early '90s. I think it would be a great game to play with my 9 year old son, and would be a great game to introduce people to the hobby. Check it out at the GW website : http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat180018a&prodId=prod210009a

It looks like it is going to be great. You get those amazing Blood angel terminators, and some awesome genestealers. I might get a chance to use my original space hulk tyranid warriors.
I am excited about the objectives as well. Looks to be a great game. Good job GW

2 comments:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buying memory is such a time consuming process... You have to search online for prices, filter through which ones are genuine, visit a bunch of stores,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then constantly pray that the price doesn't fall in the next month or so.

    I've been f'd over by crazy price changes in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD card for my DS flashcard at what apparently was a bargain price, only to later see that it had dropped by $5 in a week's time.

    (Submitted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://crystalguo.vox.com/library/post/how-does-the-r4i-or-r4-work.html]R4i[/url] NetPostv2)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors