Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Karandras finished

I finaly finished Karandras. I also finished the exarch's chainsabres. I really liked the way these guys came out. Really easy to do, and quick to finish. I used graveyard earth on the shoulders, washed with devlan mud, then highlighted with graveyard earth, and then a final highlight with devlan mud mixed with sunburst yellow.

The chainsabres should be fun to try against imperial guard, orks, tyranids etc. Especially since he is with karandras who can use his claw when needed.




3 comments:

  1. Thats a very cool looking Karandras - I like how the model itself it subdued, making the little details like gems stand out all the more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the Karandras, and the Scorps in general. I think the almost olive-drab scheme works in with their stealth nature.

    I would actually lean towards the Biting Blade AND the Scorp's Claw on the Exarch, but you've got Karandras, and he'll sort that out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They definitely have a shadowy, predatory look about them! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors