Friday, October 22, 2010

Space Wolves Pack done

I finaly got the pack done.  Now if I could only take a decent picture, I would be happy.  Looks like I need to make a light box.  My pics always come out so yellow, and then I have to use photoshop to lighten them up, and never quite get the colors right.   I am also going to replace the transfer wolves with either shrinky dink, green stuff or some other better wolf symbol.   And I thought they were done.




These back shots were taken outside with natural light, and the color came out the best. 

So Aric, lets see your Black Templar.

1 comment:

  1. These guys rule. I wonder if it was your Marines that made me pull out all my Templar and start them working on them? I really like the grey with the blue/grey highlights on these guys. I think your shoulder pads came out real nice too. I bit the bullet and bought the cast kit and a bunch of bases. I can't wait, your bases look awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors