Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Female Haemonculus Conversion


Here is a new Haemonculi conversion I did.  I wanted a couple of things:  1) a more dynamic pose 2) 2 cool venom blades, 3) a right handed liquifier gun.  The lower legs are a wrack.  I broke off the right foot and repositioned it.  The upper body front is from a reaver torso with a warrior back.  I added the wrack's back sump and made the liquifier out of a shredder.  I bet the shredders will rock next edition, but right now I can't find a use for them.  A spine/tail will cover the wire.  Greenstuff needs to go in a couple places too.  She has an extra magnet for another weapon if its needed.  




See it painted here Female Haemonculus conversion painted

Also some sniper born.  I like the guy sitting down.


4 comments:

  1. awesome dude. I like the snipers too, very cool. How is the campaign going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aric. The campaign is going well. Last battle the dark side won again. It was the 'evacuation' battle from the big red rulebook. The dark eldar did great, only losing 4 incubi and 1 wyche, and totaly destroying the salamanders. The mission was custom made for dark eldar, with every attack, shooting and CC having rending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool conversion! I love the double swords. It will certainly look complete once you are done the spine/tail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, cool conversion!

    Have you already checked out my new hobby blog, Tale of Painters? I've joined forces with Sigur and Garfy, whose models you've probably seen in various forums or on the blog on GW.com. We've got tutorials, showcases, reviews and various projects going on, e.g. Garfy posts about assembling and painting a mighty Thunderhawk!

    We've also started a new Blog Network! Join by adding a Tale of Painters banner to your blog, and your newest posts will appear in the Network widget over at Tale of Painters! A great way to promote your blog and find new readers! On top of that, the crew at Tale of Painters keeps a close eye to the Network and will present the best posts in a post of their own!

    So come over and check out http://www.taleofpainters.com, I'd very glad about it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors